Thursday, September 23, 2010

Celina in a serious role after ages!

Celina Jaitley is looking to revamp her image with her forthcoming film, Accident On Hill Road, where she does a serious role after a long time. The actress has changed her look for the film. Interestingly, she says accidents do change your life at some level – even the smallest ones. When Celina was a teenager and stayed in Lucknow, she had a minor accident while riding her scooter. After that, her dad took away the keys from her for ever! “I had an accident which was not serious. I was riding a scooter and my cousin was sitting behind me. We fell down, but thankfully, didn’t get a single scratch. We just hit our heads but we were wearing helmets,” says the actress. “My dad took away the scooter from me after that!” Coming back to the film, shooting for the accident scene was quite eventful for Celina. “A woman thought that an accident had actually happened and started screaming,” she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment