Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Samantha Harris

Go ahead and celebrate. Dancing With The Stars  co-host Samantha Harris will return to the show on October 15, only three weeks after giving birth to daughter Josselyn Sydney Hess. Damn. Three weeks after I had my baby, I hadn’t even changed out of my hospital gown yet.
But while the rest of you are having your ‘Welcome Back Samantha’ parties with your five-layer dips and pitchers of fruity sangria, I’ll be mourning the exit of Wayne Newton from the show.
Hello? Mr. Las Vegas? This show was made for him. Okay, so the guy can’t dance, but don’t get technical with me. C’mon, people, the guy’s like 90 – haven’t you ever heard of the sympathy vote?  I was dreaming about seeing Wayne in the finals, faux-stache in place, dressed in a lycra cowboy suit with sequined  fringe and dancing the foxtrot to Danke Schein. It would have killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment