Sunday, September 5, 2010

Actress Ramya is strict in resolutions


I wouldn’t perform role of mother. I won’t act in films with dual heroines.” Any filmmakers approaching Divya Spandana should be aware about this before approaching her. On the buttons, Ramya who later rechristened herself as Divya Spandana has got more projects in hands. As she won laurels for her good show in ‘Vaaranam Aayiram’, she has almost completed shooting for ‘Kadhal 2 Kalyanam’ and has signed for Jeeva’s ‘Singam Puli’.
‘You may come with a smart question why then I acted in ‘Vaaranam Aayiram’ though it was a double-heroine subject? Although, it was off that sort, my characterization had more prominence during latter half. I am not so aged to enact mother’s roles. Herein ‘Singam Puli’, I am offered to perform the role of Cell Phone salesperson.”

No comments:

Post a Comment